This 2/2mm long arm spring wetsuit has been designed to handle all types of spring and summer time conditions. The light weight 2mm neoprene is resistance free and super comfortable. The entire wetsuit is made from the highest grade limestone-based neoprene. The front chest zip allows for easy entry and exit. All seams are glued, taped and blind stitched for maximum strength and seal.
● Glued, taped and blind stitched seams
● 100% internally taped
● Chest zip closure with YKK metal zip pull
● Highest grade, 4-way stretch, limestone-based neoprene
● Sealed cuffs on wrist and thighs
● Internal key loop
● Durable 4-way stretch stone knee pads
● Chest panel shock cord to keep the fit snug
● Internal branding message
Volcom Team Rider Ryan Burch is wearing a size Medium. He is 6'2" (188 cm) and is 169 lbs (76 kg).